Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Speech Judging Criteria.

                                                                                                            
SPEAKER: Valenisia
CLASS

TITLE:  No net-book/ ( Why net-book are negative to me)

MARK
INTRODUCTION
• audience is hooked in with an interesting quotes or jokes or statistical information
I hooked the audience because I asked question and used statistical information ✱✱✻









        9  /10
Presentation and Delivery
• Facial and body gestures must enhance not distract from   the speech
• Use of eye-contact
• Relaxed stance
• Use of pause to allow the audience to assimilate the message
• Variety of pace
I used eye- contact.  ✱
But I should have use  pause to allow the audience to assimilate the message I am giving. And also relaxed stance






        10  /15,
Content of Speech
• The message of the speech is clear
• Is it relevant,, meaningful clear and concise? 6
• Ideas are well elaborated and supported.
  • Use of specific vocabulary
  • Clear sequence and flow
My information about netbook was related to my topic.
Next time I elaborate my speech, use specific vocabulary, and also use a clear sequence. ✱✱





          10 /20
CONCLUSION
Argument is summed up
Has an overall impact Audience Reaction
For my conclusion I summed up.
But next time I should have and overall impact audience reaction.





            4 / 5

GREAT SPEECH VALENSIA.  YOU HAVE REFLECTED WELL ON YOUR PERFORMANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment