Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Expressive writing.

(One of the worst days of my life)
One of the worst days of my life was when I lost on of my family member which was my dad.When passed away felt miserable because he was the one who pushed me to do the best i can do in everything I do. Everyone who was there when he passed away was very miserable just like I was. My tears were running down my face like it was a waterfall falling down to the stream, I tried to clam my-self down but I couldn't because I was experiencing what it feels like to lose someone you really loved that has been part of your life. But It was good that God has taken up to heaven,so he does not have to suffer from the pain he was going through ever since he was a little kind. 

This is a little riddle I have read:
Dad, thinking of you is easy I do it every-day, But missing you is a heartache that never goes away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment