Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My story.


MY STORY
About me
My name is Valenisia and I go to St Pius X Catholic School. I like to play netball and rugby because I love shooting the ball into the hoop and I love  kicking the ball and tackling my brother so he can fall. I have one mum and a dad, my dad is a good baker and my mum works hard and loves my dad baking.
My brother is only 12 years old and he plays rugby, my little sister is only 2 years and my little brother is 1 years old. My favourite thing to do is play on the trampoline but the only thing I hate about it is that when it rains I can’t play on it. My favourite singer is Stan Walker, I love all of his songs.


Explain Hero
My hero is Stan Walker because he has inspired me to do everything that is possible, to follow my dream no matter what . He has inspired me by making a lot of successes.  Stan Walker is the best singer I have ever heard.

Explain Future
My Career in the future is that I will have a job that I will never get sick of. The thing I want most is to run my own company by baking cakes for other people. I can use the recipe that my dad uses to baked his cakes for other people’s birthdays.
Explain Surrounding
My surrounding is to live in a two story mansion house with a swimming pool so that whenever I want to go to the beach I just go to the swimming pool at my house instead. Also I would love to have a Modified because I can drive around  wherever I want and I can drive my children to school.














1 comment:

Salote said...

I love your story valenisai, keep up your hard work. Always follow your dreams don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t follow your dream. :-)

Post a Comment