Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Netbook Refection.

At the beginning of the year I felt so nervous and scared, because I didn’t know what I was going to use to do my work on. Suddenly I got a netbook that was new to me because I had never used a netbook before. I got my netbook and I opened it and turned it on. At the beginning I was unsure how to use my netbook and also I was slow at typing.

Now I feel  confident with doing my work on my netbook, because I think I have improved a lot. My netbook is a learning tool not a toy to play with, my netbook is helpful with my homework because I can finish off my work from class. Now I am sure about using my netbook, and I am a faster typer now.

If I was using a book my hands would hurt so badly, but now I have a netbook of my own which makes it easier to do my work faster. I am starting to be independent with using my netbook and also it is easier to publish things to my blog.

Sometimes it is distracting because the internet will go slow and sometimes you might be disconnected. Sometimes you also forget to charge your netbook and there might be warranty problems of your netbook which means you don’t have your netbook for a while.

Next year I am looking forward to being even more confident and more sure how to use my netbook. I am looking forward to learning more new stuff about my netbook, and also learning new things to help my levels rise. I hope to get a good report and move up in my writing especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment