Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Speaicl person

Why is a person special to me?
A special person is special to me because they love and take care of me for who I am.


Why is he special to me because he is special to me because he take care of me when I am ill and takes really good care of me. When I am sad he makes me happy and also laugh. When I if need help he would come and help me, and also she is a worker. He pushes me to do my best in everything  do, he encourages me to do right things not wrong. When I need a friend he is also by my side every step of the way.


My special person is son I will never ever forget in my whole life. My special person is My dad he is a loving and caring dad.


Element of Writing
Level
R1 - R6
Comment.
1. Ideas

R-4

2.   Structure and language
R-4




3.  Organisation
R-5






4.  Vocabulary
R-4




5.  Sentence structure
R-4




6.  Punctuation
R-5

 



7.   spelling
R-




No comments:

Post a Comment