Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Amazing holiday.




Monday 10th February 2014





In the holiday I had an Amazing, exciting, boring. and sad holiday.

The most Amazing thing that I did in the holiday was Christmas. Because we get heaps of presents, I got a MP3 player for Christmas. Also we gather together with my mums family and have family dinner.

My most exciting thing that I did in the holiday was going shopping with my mum at the warehouse to get me new sandals and a shirt and much more.

It was very boring because I had to stay at home and do chores. It was boring because I didn’t get to go anywhere, the only person who got to go everywhere was my brother.



My most sadist thing that happened in the holiday was seeing my dad struggling at the hospital. Also we had to visit him every day to check is he was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment