Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes because I have learned a lot.
2. What have you learnt this term? I have learnt some of the 3 dimensional shape’s.
3. What have you found easy this term? I have found easy my toondoo soul friend story.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? I have found difficult and tricky my Kid 4 kids recount because I forgot about some things that happened.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? My teacher Miss G, Miss M, Ana, Sonya, Mrs Laban and also my mum and dad.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? I will achieve all my deadline
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? Achieve my goals.