Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Holiday Recount


On Easter Monday we went to the Pt England beach, I got dressed into my clothes while my mum changed  my sister. After that my Mum and Dad got dressed and we rushed into the car, my sister and dad were  already in the car waiting for me and my Mum. We were getting all the stuff we needed for my sister and brother. Next, all of us were in the car so my Dad started it up and drove off to the beach. When we got to the beach I had to take my sister out of her car seat while my mum got my baby brother out of his chair and put  him into his baby trolley. We walked over to the people that were sitting under the tree.

My Mum told me to play with my sister at the park, my sister was crying so I  had to carry her to my Mum, so my Mum could make her stop crying. Finally it was time to eat. I was so hungry that I ate my whole plate of food. After that me and my cousin went to the park and played with my baby sister.  We finally went home and slept until the afternoon and when we woke up my dad cooked us some food to eat because we were hungry again. We sat on our own chair and waited and waited until my dad finished his cooking.

I felt Happy, great, cool, fantastic, awesome, brilliant, amazing and also  excited It was such a lovely day at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment