Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Herald Caravan 2nd!

I learnt the seven nutrients and they are Protein, fibre, water, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamin, and last of all fats. The group I was in was the protein group
3 Thing I learnt about protein
  • Protein help repair and clean you cell in your body.
  • you can find protein in soy beans, cereal and much more
  • Protein gives you energy to run around and play.
I learnt that the big brand boys doesn't care about our health but care about the money. The next thing I learnt was that you mostly should eat veggies and fruits, the thing you should eat sometimes is meat, fish and much more. I also learnt that influences
in life by playing a game called pictory some of the influxes are time,money,past expiring, family, friends,media and last of all work.I learnt that our body need sleep, water, exercise, love, food, shelter, oxygen,  and many more.

I had fun at the life Education because I learnt a lot of our organs in our body and also what your body need.

No comments:

Post a Comment